Wednesday, December 2, 2009

IMPORTANT

i need you guys to listen to me. i need you to listen to me because i have this feeling. this bad feeling. i have this bad feeling that soooomeone, i do not know who, i haven't gotten that good with my powers quite yet. but someone is going to get in a car crash, or something. i know you feel like that's an insane thing for me to say. but i'm really not kidding. i know that i cannot ask you to just not drive. BUT. i need you guys to drive so completely safe this next little while. i'm pretty stressed out about it if you cannot tell. gavin, sometimes you drive like a maniac, you need to stop that sort of behavior for a little while. ali, you're pretty good with it, but still please be safer. i need you both in my life. as for the rest of you, watch it. the road i mean. seriously. just do it for me and what's left of my sanity. i love you. 

sincerely 
anna w.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha i love the signature. Ill be careful. I have a bad feeling about tomorrow too actually. Lets use the secret and make it a positive one okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you guys use that secret crap and make it good, cause i read my horoscope today and it said that something sketchy is going to happen, and if it does to investigate. i dont freakin know what that means. ill be careful a. wolf.

    ReplyDelete