Tuesday, August 24, 2010

long live gwen.

i'm not taking this hair tie out of my hair until summer is over. and summer isn't going to be over to me until i do a few things. number one, go to topaz mountain. number two, swim in the great salt lake/salt flats. number three, play mafia with my friends at the meadow hotpots. i think that'll do. and i'm sick of people saying that they like how it's cooling off, cause it's the worst.

i went to lake pal. pal because like most lakes, it's my friend. it was kind of the worst cause it was all stormy n shit. there's not much you can do on a stormy lake. what with all the fears of lightening and being blown to nowhere and getting ran over by a boat n shit. if you're ever like pretty mad, not like super pissed, just like little bit, then try driving home chewing ice and your music on full blast. there were these two girls camping across the water and i was convinced that it was me and cyd. or at least our twins. they just sat in their floaties all day listening to ace of base and fiona apple and even BRANDI. anyway i hiked to some indian ruins, it was probably my favorite part. i tubed and boated and jet skied and even though it stormed, it was still fun and i wish i was still there. cause it's cold here. n shit. oh yeah, my cousin doesn't even know who gwen is. gwen as in gwen stefani. i almost fainted when she told me that. and then she wouldn't give me her d.a.r.e. flag shirt, or her america bracelet she made. i was upset so i made her pee her pants on a jet ski ride, it wasn't hard at all cause she's like a little scared mouse.

i drove through the first stop light in mapleton today. it was surreal.

n shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment