Tuesday, January 25, 2011

clay as in cool

i have so many ideas of things that i want to do and make. i need to unload them. or else my brain will splode. mostly i just want to talk about one of them. i'm going to start with a big block of clay, and then i'm going to mold it into a ton of little squares, then i'm going to build a device that'll use the sun to cook my little clay squares. then i will paint and gloss them. and then i will take all my bunches of squares and use them to build really cool mosaics. really what would be ideal is if i made my own clay and paints and glue. but i need more native american blood in me to do that. maybe i'll try. i'm also going to build me a mini zen garden.

mostly what i thought about today was making road trip playlists. i'm not even big on playlists, but i was loving making one up in my mind. it's still in production. the blueprints are sorta set for it, but i still need to think of songs to fit into the musical journey of it. it made me happy thinking about though. FOUR CORNERS.


this wolf blanket is SWEET

No comments:

Post a Comment