Tuesday, February 22, 2011

dontcare

if you took a look at my nightstand you'd get a pretty good feel for what life has been like lately. well, as far as ailments are concerned anyway.. i would tell you about them, i thought i could blog more, but it turns out i cannot. do you ever feel like you've just heard too many words? that's how i feel. i thought that maybe releasing some of my own words onto this blog would maybe help me feel better. maybe it could, if i had things to write about. i forgot how much i miss listening to the weepies. i guess i could talk about how i got my ears pierced today. but the only thing i really have to say about it is that i got my ears pierced today. i guess the lady was sort of telling us some inappropriate piercing stories and had a tiny tattoo in her ear, so that's something to talk about. my parents were pretty stoked on it, my mom wanted to hear all the details and my dad wanted to discuss future earring choices so that was pretty funny. for some reason i found a twix under my sink. does anyone else think that wounds inflicted while shaving bleed way too much? i do. if my car wasn't getting fixed i would seriously drive to topaz mountain right now and listen to the weepies. what if i just took my moms car…. no, i can't do that. i'll just watch pretty little liars instead.

1 comment: