Wednesday, May 4, 2011

balance

i feel like today was a pretty well balanced day. i stayed at work until 6 because i felt like it, that never happens. i went to taco amigo with gav for lunch. best. i informed the bank about my lost debit card. i did the dishes and i did my laundry. i curled my hair even though i didn't go anywhere. i made a playlist called "run bitch" and i ran. it consists of no doubt and nicki minaj and it rocks. i hate running. my take on it was i'll run if i'm being chased. but i'm forcing myself to love it cause everyone is always raving about it. so maybe i'll get there one day. plus when "roman's revenge" comes on and eminem starts screaming i feel like he's chasing me so i run faster. i'm pretty excited for nicki's superbass music video to come out tomorrow. that's one of my favorite songs of hers. even though she gets pretty raunchy sometimes she's still like seriously the best and i wish i was going to see her and britney this summer. i read some. i ate a banana. i watched part of pretty in pink. 80's movies are the best. maybe i'll even get to bed at a decent hour. or maybe i'll stay up and do more awesome things. who knows. i feel good about today, and i just feel good in general. this whole endorphin business is no joke. and tomorrow i'm going to eat a donut.

No comments:

Post a Comment