Thursday, October 6, 2011

hi

i ate a weird thing. i boiled some water, and i put an egg in it. then i put ramen in it, which was shrimp ramen. i think i saw them make it on ponyo once. my stomach feels weird though so i'm not sure if i will try it again.

i tried to log in to my blog a couple times, but it wouldn't let me, but i guess it will now.

like when i saw the movie the help for the first time and my brain was like pumping out thought after thought after thought and i was like i will write a blog about it, but then i ran out of gas because apparently my gas light is busted. so i had to walk home in the rain. basically i just wanted to tell people to be nice. i used to think that nice people were only nice because they were too afraid to be mean. but i've come to realize that mean people suck. maybe i will talk more about it later, i'm not really feelin it right now. i'm just feeling this weird egg and noodle stuff.

gavin and soren went to the bahamas this week. i could've gone but i basically have like ten dollars. or maybe they just told me i could come cause they knew i only have like ten dollars and wouldn't be able to. i'm not sure. but either way i still hate that there's snow on my grass, and they are riding boats to places with pink sand called rose island.

screw that.

3 comments:

  1. ANNA! We way way way WAY wanted you to come! Dont. I thought the gas thing was a metaphor for a second. Also you don't put the egg into the ramen until its like 2 minutes away from being done.

    ReplyDelete