Monday, February 22, 2010

bug

caution: if you don't want to hear about the latest addition in my life, then discontinue reading NOW.

i walked in my bathroom the other day, and to my horror i saw a sick spider rannin around. i got all freaked out and pissed. and then i stopped, and laughed at myself. because i realized that what was sitting in my room was about fifty times its size, with fangs. that's right, i told you all about it right? how i wanted a tarantula? well it's time to check that one off the list. my sister gifted me it for turning 19. i have been terrified of it for the last few days, like very terrified. i've been thinking about holding it ever since i got it, just never worked up enough courage since i've been watching videos of them biting and people freaking way out. last night was the night though. it went just about how you'd imagine, full of screams and shakes and chills. but we did it, allison and i. i'm still scared of her, but she's real nice. she's happier now that she's been held, now i gotta go in to town and get her some crickets since it's not warm enough for me to hunt for them outside. everyones been asking what her name is to be. and one that i feel worthy enough hasn't come to me yet. i call her bug, cause i don't really like to think of her as a spider. but i like her more, and she likes me more too.

visitors are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment