Tuesday, May 11, 2010

dig.

another thing that i would like to do, that has been on my mind quite a lot. is digging a hole

you think this is a dumb idea, but i know you've all read the book holes, right? well i really really want to dig that kind of hole. five feet deep, and five wide. i honestly have no idea how hard this would be, but people keep telling me i won't be able to do it. i don't know why, stanley did it. and so did that tiny kid. zero? he loved doing it. my dad told me i could, and my mom said she could find me more constructive things to be doing. but i feel like this is an experience that needs to be experienced. i mean, i loved that book. i owe it to... someone. i don't know who. but i know i for sure don't owe it to his no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather. something along those lines i think. i can't do it by myself, someone has to dig one with me, different holes of course, because those are the rules. i really don't want mr. sir to send me to that lady with the toxic finger nails. i also need someone to drive by and refill my water bottle, which will be a milk jug or something like that, and i'll need you to have some sunflower seeds that i can steal from you. i'll probably need some sort of filming going on. i have a feeling it should be documented.

i'm just not sure if i should do some working up to it, training if you will, or if i should just do it. i'm just really not sure how any of it is going to go. i think i feel like i'll be able to do it because i watch lost all the time and they are always digging like tons of holes and they can do it. so, if the cast of lost, and the characters in holes can do it, then so can i.

if anyone wants to play any of the parts, then just tell me. i have a feeling though that i might be pulling this off solo...

i'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments: