Saturday, July 17, 2010

catcrushed.

i was sitting in my room reading some hp and my dad called me. usually i don't answer when he calls me but this time i did. and guess what he said? there's a cat in our backyard. so i ran to my backyard and he had a cute little white and gray cat. i hung out with it and followed it around and held it and stuff. then for whatever reason my mom decided to let my dog out. the little cat did not like that at all. i didn't think rosie would chase her, but she did, chased her right up a tree. like far up a tree. the cat was real scared, she kept looking and screaming at me. she was too high up to jump and there wasn't really a way for her to get down. so i climbed up the tree and i still could barely reach her, but don't worry i got her down, it was a close one though. after that she stuck to me like glue. one of her paws had gotten scratched and she got streaks of blood like all over my wolf shirt and i'm not even mad. so then we just sad (i meant sat, i just accidentally wrote sad cause i am way sad) around and she just played with me then my mom came back out and was like i'm letting rosie back out and i didn't want her to get chased up a tree again, so i put her on the fence. and walked away. and she cried for me to come back. but i didn't. so then i cried. it was too many emotions in like fifteen minutes. i love that cat. and now i'm a wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment