Sunday, September 27, 2009

cat day

I have touched more cats today than i think i ever will throughout my whole lifetime. that's actually not true, but i've played with probably more than 20 i would say this day. which equals suuuch a good day. 

me gav and cyd stopped by the humane society. 

and despite the awful smell in there we managed to find our dream cats.

the one i loved is the one who looks like such a cool tiny wild cat, it was so so nice but so playful and so much fun for me, and then the other so cute one was such a sweetheart and so nice and i don't know why they didn't come home with us. 

gavin, im still mad you didnt get it

you connected on so many levels

also, my sister has been babysitting these crazy kids this whole week who have some kittens that i've brought to my house like every day. rosie is like seriously upset with me about it so i just went and got her to have another sleepover with me to make it up to her. i tried to have a little chat with her that a cat may soon be joining my life (my mom is actually starting to budge!) she didnt like that chat at all and now she's at the far corner of my bed shunning me

she'll forgive me tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment