Monday, September 14, 2009

cat cat cat cat

you you guys, all i want, all i EVER COULD WANT right now is a cat. im sure you know by now.

i first off would like to clear up some rumors and whatnots that have seem to have made their way around the awful halls of springville high. im still not real sure about who started the nasty rumors, but whoever it was obviously didn't see the episode of veggie tales where the rumor weed TAKES OVER THE WHOLE CITY. i think it may have been you, LINDSAY BAILEY. but im not going to point fingers. i wasn't really quite aware just how around this rumor had gotten until one day in the class one of my sophomore admirers told me how she was telling her friend about me, i don't really know why... but her friend, whom i have never met before or even heard her name responded: that's the girl who put a cat in a microwave! before you get pissed, ITS NOT TRUE!! i've had plenty of encounters with it and no one seems to believe me that it's false. you believe me though, right?

i admit, there was a time in my life where i was very stupid and uniformed about cats. what IS true is.. i used to hate them. keyword: used to. its true its true i used to hate cats. until one day, i was at cyds house and her lovely cat baby jumped on my lap. and i though wow. what IS this. this is a cat? this is GREAT I LOVE CATS I LOVE CATS. 
my mom rules with an iron fist and refuses let me have a cat. so until i escape her tyranny i am to remain catless. except for these cats i find, and cyds cats. and alis cat. 

this is figaro, found at the wetlands

these are orange poppy and... zig zag.

this is me and orange poppy

this is cyd and ziggy


this is me and danger

this is ali and jazzy

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats

2 comments:

  1. Anna, I remember towards the beginning of our friendship kate had told me you put a cat in the microwave. i still think you did it. But you wish so badly that you didnt do it, that its just a dream, and youve tricked youre brain into thinking that it didnt really happen.

    I love your blog more than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hey thats me. loooove cats, you will get one soon i promise.

    ReplyDelete