Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sleeeepover

i love my dog so much. all my friends, except for cyd, seriously hate her. they're pretty mean, they tell me all the ways that they want to kill her. who does that? her name is rosie and she is my best friend. when she was just little she would always sleep with me in my bed, and take showers with me which i promise its not weird at all. i was sitting in my bed just feeling kind of lonely, maybe it was because i was listening to the backstreet boys singing about the meaning of being lonely.  

as you can see here

my dad asked me if i wanted rosie to sleep with me cause i was real upset about my mom crushing my dream once more to have a cat, so i went out to rosie's little dog condo in my backyard to ask if she wanted to have a sleepover. naturally she was the most excited about it and followed me to my room. i set her up a little blanket, i had to pick her up and put her on my bed she's so old.

she's seriously loving it

now she's asleep, and i forgot how loud she snores.. my life will end when hers does.

2 comments:

  1. dude, youre crazy. cool bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude i laughed a lot of times. I wished that after the picture of you with your finger at your lips you put up another picture that had youre finger in the air. as to suggest that you had an idea. Following the picture, i wish it said, "Eureka!!!"

    ReplyDelete