Tuesday, January 12, 2010

icicle


i'm pretty sure that one of the worst decisions that i have made in my life was made just moments ago. you see i was at cyd's house and then the time finally came to go home. i'm sure you're all more than aware of the bitter icy coldness that the outside world brings right about now. so i ran to my car and my heart sank to find out it was covered in frost. it actually didn't sink, it didn't really care, which is why i jumped in, started it, and began driving. i then realized that i couldn't see anything, at all. my solution was to roll the window down and drive with my head out. then i figured the faster i drove, the faster i'd get home. but really, the faster i drove the harder that frigid death stung my face off, and made it real hard for my eyes to stay open, so they closed sometimes. driving with your head out the window is hard enough. i don't live that far away, but it was far enough for my face to freeze into a pretty awful expression. let's hope it's gone by the morning.


happy birthday duncan monte

1 comment:

  1. DUH. you have a scraper for a reason you dufus. use it. ill be so pissed if i ever know you did that again. haaaa.

    ReplyDelete