Wednesday, November 17, 2010

omg

seriously i do not know what to do with myself. excitement. excitement. excitement. i can literally feel it pumping through my veins. just excitement. i can't even talk, and breathing's not coming easy. and talking about it only makes it worse.

HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER.

i, like melissa, get to see it twice in a row. how lucky are we? don't answer, we already know. i have no way to contain this excitement. but i've just thought up a really good way to channel it all. i'm going to get my seventh book which i restarted the other day, and my wand, and i'm going to read it aloud in my room and i mean really loud, and i'm going to act it all out. if you want a show, come through my window well, i'll be doing it for hours. stop by.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHH. i've been crying and laughing and spinning and twirling and doing back flips all day just because my body and mind cannot even handle this type of joy.

    ReplyDelete