Wednesday, April 28, 2010

bugg

i just thought i would give you an update on bugg. two g's.

probably a month or so ago i walked into my room and saw bugg lying on her back in the corner on some gross web she had built. i stopped dead in my tracks and was frozen with my jaw dropped for a couple minutes, maybe just one. it was probably about a minute and fifteen seconds because that's how long i can hold my breath, and i'm pretty sure i wasn't breathing. i have now been in legitimate shock a total of three times; one when i got in a car crash, one when my knee got busted out, and one when i was so certain bugg was dead. i didn't really know what to do because if my mom saw that it was dead then there is no way in hell she'd ever let me have a cat, and i had to get out of my house before she saw i wasn't at work, that's never pleasant. so i grabbed her cage and busted out of my house. i still didn't know what to do, so i called cyd in some sort of panic. she told me to bring myself and bugg to her house, so i did. then we both stared at it and started planning the funeral, and where she should be buried, and how i should go buy another one so allison wouldn't be pissed i killed her present, and my mom wouldn't think i couldn't take care of anything. cyd was still hopeful, and her mom told us we'd better check the internet and see what we could find, we typed it in to google, and brought up a webpage that said "IF YOUR TARANTULA IS ON ITS BACK IT IS NOT DEAD". we read all about it and found out that it was molting, shedding, whatever you want to call it. i was relieved and happy, because i almost buried my pet alive. and that wouldn't have been good for anyone.

so bug turned into bugg after she shed herself. it was gross, like i was all grossed out which is rare. anyway after she did that she turned all crazy. like way crazy. and i fed her, and i watched it and it was gross and i didn't like it. and she used to be nice before, when she was just bug, i would hold her and stuff, and she was nice, and then she turned into bugg and i swear she turned rogue. so i was not really liking her anymore. borderline hate. but i may've crossed that border because of what just happened. since she's been rude and stuff i don't really like to put my hand in there, and so i put a pencil in there, to just barely tap her like i would with my hand, so she would crawl on my other hand to pick her up. do you know what she did to the pencil when i barely barely touched her back leg? she went NUTS and ATTACKED it. seriously. she jumped on it. just jumped so crazy and latched on to it. my reflexes were to pull the pencil out, but when i did that i realized she was latched onto it, and i pulled her out and then i started screaming, so then i dropped the pencil like a smart person would do and the pencil and bugg both fell back into the cage. i'm not so sure how i didn't wake up my whole family. i could hear my heart pounding. so. hard. if that was my hand, then i would've for sure gotten bit. no doubt about it. i just might, just might, hate her. i will never put my hand in that cage i don't think, not ever. this is a real problem though, cause we still share a room. and last time i checked sharing a room with someone/thing you hate usually results in trying to take the other one out, so you don't have to share anymore. at this point i'm really not sure who will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment