Sunday, April 18, 2010

yesyesyes

so, yesterday my parents trekked off to the st george leaving me home all alone and able to do as i pleased without being bothered. so i was rolling around on my lawn i just mowed so nicely. then i decided it might be a good idea to try to be more like a girl and paint my nails. you want to know how it ended? i threw the nail polish and wiped my fingers off in the grass. who knew it was such a difficult thing to do and who knew that having three older girliest girl sisters and i never obtained such a knowledge. after i wiped my nails in the grass you want to know what i did? started burning holes in my shoes with a magnifying glass, back to my 8 year old boy tendencies. at least i tried.... right?

these have been the best warmest two days so i'll tell you more about them. then i started hitting rosie's toys around my backyard with my golf clubs in my wifebeater. but then gavin busted into my backyard. so we decided to do some wakeboarding-- street style. so we tied a rope to my bike and i pulled him on his longboard all the way to the park and back. which is not so easy. and everyone gave us the most concerned looks even though it was not that high on the dangeometer. then we went to play tennis, which is probably going to be a tradition because we love it so spectators are welcome because it is a show and a half. then there was some los hermanos involved? gavin we went there right? throw in a show with drew playing her cello (which was a big step for me because the last show i went to i ended up in the ER). but i was fine.

and today, just push repeat on that list. only you'll need to replace a few things:
1. just skip the whole playing in my backyard part
2. gavin pulled me some on the longboard to the park. SOME.
3. we played tennis shirtless. i had a sports bra, don't panic
4. replace los hermanos with the cracker barrell
5. allis painted my nails this time hot pink with lil flowers. girly enough?

honestly these last two days were glorious, i'm pretty sure i was more active these two days than all of december combined. i am left tired, icing my knee, sunburnt and sore, and completely satisfied. it's gonna be a good week.

also, me and gavin were talking. and catch is such a fun game. i don't know why anyone would ever not like it.

1 comment:

  1. Wait. All of December combined?! What were you doing in December? Whatsgoingonhere. I would very like to be a tennis pro.

    ReplyDelete