Tuesday, April 20, 2010

well which is it?

this is the ethical question for tonight.

say you just really wanted guacamole at lost hermanos (i didn't mean to put lost, i mean los, but then i liked lost better) but then you remembered how overpriced it was. and then you looked at the table next to you, and there was some half eaten, and the party had left, and one of the girls had a wolf shirt on. would you take it? because i say trust everyone wearing a wolf shirt. sleep on that. but i'm sure you're all already asleep. except gavin, i know exactly where you are boy. i would sleep on it, but...... i already did it. susan, if you read this, don't hit us please don't hit us.

also for a while now i told my favorite fake asians i'd shout out. sup guys. i know you can't comment on your like hacked internet china, and even though according to my imagination you would, i know you're not bringing me back an asian like i've told you so many times. kristal and math, it's time for you guys to come home and show me what you got me. oh so so excited. oh ya ps name your son aaron already.

2 comments:

  1. Anna, Anna, Anna, I laughed so hard, how is it that you know me so well? But then not at all, I wouldn't hit you, you should know that. I would also not approve of eating guacamole off of someone elses table. From now on I will think twice about eating things you bring here. And Kristal and Matt are trying to bring you back an Aisian, we already picked him out. Mickey form Youngshwo (I spelled that phonetically I think, but only Kristal and Matt know how to spell it right and they can't comment) It might just take some time to get Mickey over here for you. You will however love thier present and you only have to wait 2 months for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also they first need to have a child before they can name it Aaron.

    ReplyDelete